OP 2hipso

7th January 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Slovakia, Žilina
Thanks Meter: 77

254 posts
More
Do you guys know what's the problem?

I can't transfer files from/to my PC, windows don't recognize my phone (only opening " found new hardware") and also, when I check "Media device (MTP) on my Moto G I don't see notification that my mobile is connected to PC (before it was showing that notification).

I previously installed MTP driver from microsoft page, also Windows Media Player 11 and motorola drivers and it was working.

Then due some problems with my OS I performed system restore and now I have this problems.

I already installed MTP drivers from microsoft, WMP 11 and also motorola device manager. My device still remains unrecognized. Any ideas?
7th January 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Slovakia, Žilina
Thanks Meter: 77

254 posts
More
anyone
I tried enabling debugging mode, still not working even after update it is not working. What the hell is that?
7th January 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #3  
Flag Quesada
Thanks Meter: 35

415 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipso

Do you guys know what's the problem?

I can't transfer files from/to my PC, windows don't recognize my phone (only opening " found new hardware") and also, when I check "Media device (MTP) on my Moto G I don't see notification that my mobile is connected to PC (before it was showing that notification).

I previously installed MTP driver from microsoft page, also Windows Media Player 11 and motorola drivers and it was working.

Then due some problems with my OS I performed system restore and now I have this problems.

I already installed MTP drivers from microsoft, WMP 11 and also motorola device manager. My device still remains unrecognized. Any ideas?

Listen dude, first of all, you should update, because Windows XP is a pain in the a**.
Other thing, press Windows key + R, type devmgmt.msc, enter and search for an Android device.
If you found it, then download the Google USB Drivers and install.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread