Any rom suggestions? Please help.

Search This thread

gibrannz

Nov 13, 2013
I'm not sure of which rom to choose.
I'm looking to stay stock like, but want mods like drop down menu, power menu, tether, boot animations. I Have Never Tried Any custom roms on My tmobile note 3. I'm stock, rooted.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Alright, try this one

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2468083 it's stock but deodex so you can install exposed framework along with wanam module and you got a stock rom with good tweaks. I say if you want a "stock" look but still flash stuff unto it and theme it up. Go with the rom I linked you to above. Should be a breeze good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

rickh925

May 31, 2007
Canton, GA
I've been running Jedi Elite v5 for a few days now. First custom ROM on this phone and it seems better. Glad to be rid of Knox and other TMo junk. Feels faster, but that may be subjective. I haven't tried other ROMs yet but may.

Rick

iunlock

May 22, 2010
Galaxy
I'd highly recommend Jedi Elite v5, as IMO is the best ROM out there. Stock has too much junk..ie...bloatware, and is just too "heavy" when it doesn't need to be.

I've tried them all. As a perfectionist and a nit picky creature of this earth, I don't fall for 2nd place. Hope that says it all.

Good luck!

Sent from the King of phablets, none else than the Note 3.