Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Alcatel OT918N: SU Binary Not Found

Tip us?

RecklessFists
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Alcatel OT918N: SU Binary Not Found

Hello, Im new to rooting and I recently rooted my alcatel one touch 918n or I thought I did. I installed a root checker app on google play then it said I was rooted then I looked at the details and it stated that I had some sort of busybox file but no su file or such I tried using titanium back but it said cannot find su binary. Then I tried SuperSU then it said su binary not found and we cannot install it. Any suggestions in installing the.su binary folder or should I try rooting again? Thanks if you reply info info and suggestions help a lot.

TagEHeuer
Old
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessFists View Post
Hello, Im new to rooting and I recently rooted my alcatel one touch 918n or I thought I did. I installed a root checker app on google play then it said I was rooted then I looked at the details and it stated that I had some sort of busybox file but no su file or such I tried using titanium back but it said cannot find su binary. Then I tried SuperSU then it said su binary not found and we cannot install it. Any suggestions in installing the.su binary folder or should I try rooting again? Thanks if you reply info info and suggestions help a lot.
Download this to your internal storage http://download.chainfire.eu/372/Sup...erSU-v1.86.zip - reboot in recovery and install the zip file. Reboot phone, job done.

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.
The Following User Says Thank You to TagEHeuer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]