Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for Transparant E-mail-Widget and a way to change the Multi-Window layout

Tip us?

Iriseyoufall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default [Q] Looking for Transparant E-mail-Widget and a way to change the Multi-Window layout

I am running atm Omega v21 rom together with the Devil kernel + 3.5 Note Mod. I've customized the layout of my widgets (blue/black). The problem is that the standard E-mail Widget from Android 4.3.2 is so damn uggly. Does someone know a alternative E-mail widget that could be set on transparant? Same goes with the Multi Window (that white).

Thanks for the response/help in advance.

Regards,

Jurgen
GT-N7100 Rooted
Rom : DN3 V3.2, XXUEMK9 (Ditto Note 3)
Bootloader : N7100XXUEMJ5
Baseband : 4.3 N7100XXUEMJ9
Kernel : Currently : Agni PSN Purestock v3.7 OC
Recovery : TWRP latest version
Overclocked with Agni-Tool to 1.8Ghz
+ Cool other things : LMT Pie Control, GMD Gesture/SPen Control, LED Light Flow, Xposed Framework with some modules

Iriseyoufall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriseyoufall View Post
I am running atm Omega v21 rom together with the Devil kernel + 3.5 Note Mod. I've customized the layout of my widgets (blue/black). The problem is that the standard E-mail Widget from Android 4.3.2 is so damn uggly. Does someone know a alternative E-mail widget that could be set on transparant? Same goes with the Multi Window (that white).

Thanks for the response/help in advance.

Regards,

Jurgen
Pure Messenger + K9 does the job for a transparant E-Mail Widget.
Now I have to find a way to get the MW- bar Transparant. Tried Xposed Framework together with the mod MW-manager (paid version).
I could change the Icons/Apps of choice on the bar afterwards. The application has a feature to change the lay-out to dark but that doesn't work
GT-N7100 Rooted
Rom : DN3 V3.2, XXUEMK9 (Ditto Note 3)
Bootloader : N7100XXUEMJ5
Baseband : 4.3 N7100XXUEMJ9
Kernel : Currently : Agni PSN Purestock v3.7 OC
Recovery : TWRP latest version
Overclocked with Agni-Tool to 1.8Ghz
+ Cool other things : LMT Pie Control, GMD Gesture/SPen Control, LED Light Flow, Xposed Framework with some modules