5,594,386 Members 34,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do I Get Sprint S3 bootup and samsung logo

Tip us?

DHR679
Old
(Last edited by DHR679; 6th January 2014 at 08:05 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default How do I Get Sprint S3 bootup and samsung logo

I am trying to learn how to build my own stocked rom of sprint with all bloatware removed. can you help provide me the boot animation and shut down video that you have on your 4.3 please. Because i am trying to combine multiple 4.3 roms together to make a custom rom. but i have not got the sprint bootup and samsung logo yet is there another special way to loaded it up on to and any rom? please help..

I love everybody's work. Please keep it up i am just a beginner so please bear with me on any questions that i may ask of anyone.

Thank in advance.
Daniel Rowland
USMC DoD 1993-1999

I would also love to learn something else and that would be learning to do costume boot animations for the Marine Corps that i served. I would like to do a 3D spinning Marine Corps Logo as a boot logo.

Daniel Rowland
D.o.D USMC
Camp Lejeune

Semper Fi for life

Chris Kurisu
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Funny. I just searched "how to make a bootanimation"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHR679 View Post
I am trying to learn how to build my own stocked rom of sprint with all bloatware removed. can you help provide me the boot animation and shut down video that you have on your 4.3 please. Because i am trying to combine multiple 4.3 roms together to make a custom rom. but i have not got the sprint bootup and samsung logo yet is there another special way to loaded it up on to and any rom? please help..

I love everybody's work. Please keep it up i am just a beginner so please bear with me on any questions that i may ask of anyone.

Thank in advance.
Daniel Rowland
USMC DoD 1993-1999

I would also love to learn something else and that would be learning to do costume boot animations for the Marine Corps that i served. I would like to do a 3D spinning Marine Corps Logo as a boot logo.
Here you go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1852621