Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 39,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked SCH-i705 after unlocking bootloader

Tip us?

ChiefEnright
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bricked SCH-i705 after unlocking bootloader

After successfully flashing the aboot.img, I typed "reboot download" into the terminal emulator. Device instantly went blank. Can't do recovery or download mode. No response when charging from an outlet or plugging into PC. I'm assuming I'll be sending it into Samsung but if anyone has any suggestions or idea, I'm all ears.

iamashwin
Old
Thanks Meter 329

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefEnright View Post
After successfully flashing the aboot.img, I typed "reboot download" into the terminal emulator. Device instantly went blank. Can't do recovery or download mode. No response when charging from an outlet or plugging into PC. I'm assuming I'll be sending it into Samsung but if anyone has any suggestions or idea, I'm all ears.
Try removing the battery and then going to download mode then flash PDA. If you want to send it to Samsung they will just return it as you have raised flash counter and they will know that you messed around with it.
Better of you try alter native method and/or find someone who fix bricked phones,tabs

All ways at help
Hey Don't forget to hit the thanks button if i helped !
Help me in my education
Donate Bitcoins to me
Wallet Address:1MCXZC4ELPTtZGyiuiJ38S8HVwoqpEqAC7

a704714
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default also bricked i705 using this method.

I followed every letter of the guide. And ended up with 2 bricked i705's. What gives here? I verified everything etc. And how is one to remove the battery on what appears to be a sealed housing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.