Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,094 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyan Fox

Tip us?

toolhas4degrees
Old
(Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 5th January 2014 at 05:41 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 291
Default Cyan Fox

Didn't know if you guys knew that a Cyan Fox 4.4.2 rom was available for our tf300t.
I am by no means a dev or a member of their team.
I am just merely posting a link to their site since I don't see any devs posting their roms currently.

Cyan Fox Site
http://cyanfox-rom.com/downloads/
If I helped you, please press the Thanks Button
My Devices
Phones
HTC Aria (Retired) ~> HTC Inspire 4g(Given To Family Member) ~> HTC Sensation 4g(Sold) ~> HTC One X International ~> HTC Butterfly x920d(Given To Family Member) ~> HTC One 64GB ~> HTC One M8 AT&T
Tablet
Asus TF300T
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toolhas4degrees For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ImmovableObject
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees View Post
Didn't know if you guys knew that a Cyan Fox 4.4.2 rom was available for our tf300t.
I am by no means a dev or a member of their team.
I am just merely posting a link to their site since I don't see any devs posting their roms currently.

Cyan Fox Site
http://cyanfox-rom.com/downloads/
Thanks for the information!

As of this writing, the statistic page on that website shows only 1 person installed it for TF300T. Have you tried it? Is it working? And, what are the features? Unfortunately, the website doesn't say much.

toolhas4degrees
Old
(Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 5th January 2014 at 09:10 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmovableObject View Post
Thanks for the information!

As of this writing, the statistic page on that website shows only 1 person installed it for TF300T. Have you tried it? Is it working? And, what are the features? Unfortunately, the website doesn't say much.
It is cm based, I am currently running it. Has Pa features like ex: halo2, ram bar, darkui switch, stat bar mod like cm, theme chooser.
Havn't had any issues yet, but it is a new release

also like other cm 4.4.2 bases you may want to disable hw overlay via developer options in settings
My Devices
Phones
HTC Aria (Retired) ~> HTC Inspire 4g(Given To Family Member) ~> HTC Sensation 4g(Sold) ~> HTC One X International ~> HTC Butterfly x920d(Given To Family Member) ~> HTC One 64GB ~> HTC One M8 AT&T
Tablet
Asus TF300T
The Following User Says Thank You to toolhas4degrees For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ImmovableObject
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees View Post
It is cm based, I am currently running it. Has Pa features like ex: halo2, ram bar, darkui switch, stat bar mod like cm, theme chooser.
Havn't had any issues yet, but it is a new release

also like other cm 4.4.2 bases you may want to disable hw overlay via developer options in settings
Thank you for the information. It sounds good.

Since you are already running it, can you please try playing a video with DicePlayer (from Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mediaplayer.a). Does it force closes, too?

DicePlayer force closes when trying to play a video, on both Omni 4.4 and CM11, even on latest nightlies.

Thank you in advanced!
The Following User Says Thank You to ImmovableObject For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

toolhas4degrees
Old
(Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 5th January 2014 at 09:55 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 291
Quote:

Since you are already running it, can you please try playing a video with DicePlayer (from Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mediaplayer.a). Does it force closes, too?

DicePlayer force closes when trying to play a video, on both Omni 4.4 and CM11, even on latest nightlies.

Thank you in advanced!
force closes also. I use bsplayer or stock video player for all my needs(no fc on my two I use)
bsplayer try this I like it works fine https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...spandroid.free
My Devices
Phones
Tablet
Asus TF300T
The Following User Says Thank You to toolhas4degrees For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 354
Quote:

Thank you in advanced!
MX Player beats them all
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE

unh1nged
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Archos Player is stellar. Along with the free Archos Video All Codecs plug in, it's killer,

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
||PHONE|| sAMSUNG gALAXY nOTE 3 (SM-N900W8) w/ Jedi Elite v2 / Wicked n3v2.2 / X-Note 4.0 / Stainless ROM
|||TAB|| aSUS tRANSfORMER tf700t w/ CyanFox 2.0.2
||ROM|| A revolving door on all devices. Usually SlimROM, Liquid, Carbon, Illusion, Darthstalker, fragmented with MODs.
||KERNEL|| Compulsion, faux123, hunds, that
||MODEM|| ML2
||RECOVERY|| Always newest TWRP

--Android is what Android does what others can't.--
And you can quote me on that..