[Q] Configure Wifi and Cell signal in Zooper

Tip us?

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default [Q] Configure Wifi and Cell signal in Zooper

Hello,

I'm novice on Zooper Widget and I try to configure it.

I want to have the bitmap of a wifi signal when its on. So I put an icon of a wifi signal and I go to advanced paremeters and choose #NWSTATE#.

The problem is that when the wifi is off a want to have an oder icon or that the wifi icon I choose disapear. Its possible to do that and how ?

Thank you for your help guys.
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.2
Kernel ElementalX-N5-0.34
Elix-R Rom | V1.03 | 04/08 | Fast | Elegant | Simple |
Nova Launcher Prime | Zooper Widget Pro | Media Utilities |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLOUD DROPBOX - NEXUS 5 CLOUD
GALLERY My Zooper - Made_by_Faxx GALLERY

The Following User Says Thank You to Faxx4840 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3482
I know what you want to do is possible because there is a widget for Zooper on Google Play that does it. The wifi and signal icons are embedded in it so they are hard to use independently, but they prove its possible. Its called camera bar or something like that...

You can eliminate all the other elements from that 4x2 widget and expand just the signal icons.

If that isn't a solution try these two alternatives....

I have mine set up to display the text WIFI, HSPA(or whatever the connection type is for mobile data), or nothing if no data is present.

I used this equation. (wifi is dominant. It shows WIFI if there is wifi and mobile data)

$#NWSTATE#>0?WiFi$$#NDATAON#>#NWSTATE#Y?#NCCONN#$

Text and bitmaps are set up different, buy maybe this can help you figure out the bitmap answer. Or just switch to using words instead of icons and the above equation is your answer.

I also used the progress bar feature to create a cell signal bars thing.( Though each bar is the same height.) You could make something like that instead of using an icon and have the color for unused bars be clear so they are invisible.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to Skipjacks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Thank you man. I Willie try this.

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 5 avec Tapatalk 4
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks View Post
I know what you want to do is possible because there is a widget for Zooper on Google Play that does it. The wifi and signal icons are embedded in it so they are hard to use independently, but they prove its possible. Its called camera bar or something like that...

You can eliminate all the other elements from that 4x2 widget and expand just the signal icons.

If that isn't a solution try these two alternatives....

I have mine set up to display the text WIFI, HSPA(or whatever the connection type is for mobile data), or nothing if no data is present.

I used this equation. (wifi is dominant. It shows WIFI if there is wifi and mobile data)

$#NWSTATE#>0?WiFi$$#NDATAON#>#NWSTATE#Y?#NCCONN#$

Text and bitmaps are set up different, buy maybe this can help you figure out the bitmap answer. Or just switch to using words instead of icons and the above equation is your answer.

I also used the progress bar feature to create a cell signal bars thing.( Though each bar is the same height.) You could make something like that instead of using an icon and have the color for unused bars be clear so they are invisible.
Just one more question I found an Icon for the wifi signal and for the mobile data I use the text (HSPA, EDGE, Etc.). I have to put the equation in each ? Or just in Wifi or Mobile data ?

Thanks
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.2

wasim memon
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Can anyone tell me how I can display network signal in progress bar ??
HTC Desire rooted and s-off

Upgrading guide for root, unroot, flashing ROM & updates ..

Code like a Developer click here

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim memon View Post
Can anyone tell me how I can display network signal in progress bar ??
Here is the answer I think : http://www.zooper.org/wp/old/topic/p...-text-question
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.2