【All Roms】【Xposed Guide】¤¤¤ Smaller navbar, PIE Controls and lots of other mods! ¤¤¤

Search This thread

schoolsux

May 7, 2010
Gotham City
lunsarn.se
【All Roms】【Xposed Guide】¤¤¤ Smaller navbar, PIE Controls and lots of other mods! ¤¤¤

The origins of this mod is now discontinued.
Because installing the Xposed Framework + GravityBox [KK] module gives the same function, it even adds alot of other nice stuff as well.
Updating this feels useless when the navigation bar can be easily resized with GravityBox with no recovery flashing needed.
And it works right away with every stock rom, nightly and so on...

Download & more info
HERE!

¤ Install Xposed.apk and apply framework.
¤ Download GravityBox [KK] module, activate & reboot.
¤ Go to the GravityBox app and select your preferences! Rebooting again to apply certain changes might be necessary.
¤ Happy tweaking :) GravityBox module works with both Stock, CM11 and other roms.

Old thread info:

Info:

Hello :)

This is a navigation bar dpi mod for CyanogenMod 11 roms.
It makes the navigation bar smaller and gives you more free screen space!

Tested and working on lastest CM11 nightly builds for LG G2 D802 model.
Might work on other LG G2 models running CM11, please make backup, try & report to me!
I only have the D802 myself to test the mod on.

I plan to update this mod approx. once a week or whenever I feel like it.
Older versions should work to flash on new ones, however you could lose some minor framework changes.

Screenshots:

For anyone interested; I use the Nova Launcher and the Nox custom icon pack on the screenshot.
Wallpaper is from the Click UI icon pack. Everything are avaliable @ Play Store! :)

MODDED 32DPI

lg_navbar1.png

lg_navbar2.png

Download:

Make backup > Flash ZIP in recovery > Enjoy!

Download - Here!

Current Version: 2014-01-13

* Restore to stock dpi avaliable at download center too!

Changelog:
2014-01-5:
- Initial release based on current nightly.​

2014-01-7:
- Changed to 34 dpi. I felt keys were a little bit small, now they are perfect imo!
- Updated for current nightly.​

2014-01-13:

Last edited:

schoolsux

May 7, 2010
Gotham City
lunsarn.se
Reactions: shadehh

Henryy97

Apr 14, 2011
Hey, thanks for the mod but would you mind if you make it a bit smaller? please :eek: i think 30dpi would be fine

OnePotato

Jul 8, 2012
Will this work on other roms too?

I love the small bar, but I don't like the Cm11 bugs and freezes and want to switch the rom.

How can I change it manually, if this mod not works?

schoolsux

May 7, 2010
Gotham City
lunsarn.se
Yes man ;) I switch phones so often nowdays I'm not even sure what phone will be on my desk next morning. It's like... WHAT THE F***... oh yeah
, right - I have a G2 now :eek: :D

schoolsux

May 7, 2010
Gotham City
lunsarn.se

PeartFan40

Jun 15, 2007
South Hadley, Ma. USA
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the dev section strictly for developers? This is simply regurgitated xmods from the real developer, who has their own thread land website already. Did XDA lose their standards or what? Let me reiterate, I'm not being rude, bit I'm seeing more and more non dev related material in the dev section....sorry but, posting regurgitated material does not.make you an instant dev. Where are the Moderators? This thread doesn't belong here, but rather in themes or apps, or general, that's assuming it's allowed for the umpteenth time already. Sorry, bit this is ridiculous,

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

From the third post:

I will add this info to the #1 post as well! :)

Why not just refer to the real devs of this instead? They have a dedicated thread, and website. What is this thread for? No offense, but you didn't create this, and.shouldn't be giving advice about it. Please leave this for the developers.

schoolsux

May 7, 2010
Gotham City
lunsarn.se
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the dev section strictly for developers? This is simply regurgitated xmods from the real developer, who has their own thread land website already. Did XDA lose their standards or what? Let me reiterate, I'm not being rude, bit I'm seeing more and more non dev related material in the dev section....sorry but, posting regurgitated material does not.make you an instant dev. Where are the Moderators? This thread doesn't belong here, but rather in themes or apps, or general, that's assuming it's allowed for the umpteenth time already. Sorry, bit this is ridiculous,

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Why not just refer to the real devs of this instead? They have a dedicated thread, and website. What is this thread for? No offense, but you didn't create this, and.shouldn't be giving advice about it. Please leave this for the developers.

First, this actually was a navbar dpi mod made by me for this device by following a guide made for another device. But then I found out that Xposed could do the same thing more or less. So this mod was canceled and for those interested I linked the Xposed module alternative. Since there was no development going on anymore I asked to have this thread moved or deleted, but I guess it just got stuck here.

So yeah you are kinda right man! However when you don't know the story you shouldn't take me for a fool in the first place. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The origins of this mod is now discontinued.
    Because installing the Xposed Framework + GravityBox [KK] module gives the same function, it even adds alot of other nice stuff as well.
    Updating this feels useless when the navigation bar can be easily resized with GravityBox with no recovery flashing needed.
    And it works right away with every stock rom, nightly and so on...

Download & more info
    HERE!

¤ Install Xposed.apk and apply framework.
    ¤ Download GravityBox [KK] module, activate & reboot.
    ¤ Go to the GravityBox app and select your preferences! Rebooting again to apply certain changes might be necessary.
    ¤ Happy tweaking :) GravityBox module works with both Stock, CM11 and other roms.

Old thread info:

Info:

Hello :)

This is a navigation bar dpi mod for CyanogenMod 11 roms.
    It makes the navigation bar smaller and gives you more free screen space!

Tested and working on lastest CM11 nightly builds for LG G2 D802 model.
    Might work on other LG G2 models running CM11, please make backup, try & report to me!
    I only have the D802 myself to test the mod on.

I plan to update this mod approx. once a week or whenever I feel like it.
    Older versions should work to flash on new ones, however you could lose some minor framework changes.

Screenshots:

For anyone interested; I use the Nova Launcher and the Nox custom icon pack on the screenshot.
    Wallpaper is from the Click UI icon pack. Everything are avaliable @ Play Store! :)

MODDED 32DPI

lg_navbar1.png

lg_navbar2.png

Download:

Make backup > Flash ZIP in recovery > Enjoy!

Download - Here!

Current Version: 2014-01-13

* Restore to stock dpi avaliable at download center too!

Changelog:
    2014-01-5:
    - Initial release based on current nightly.​

2014-01-7:
    - Changed to 34 dpi. I felt keys were a little bit small, now they are perfect imo!

2014-01-13:
    Both are avaliable @ Play Store! :)

EDIT: And wallpaper is from the Click UI icon pack.
    Update :)

2014-01-7:
    - Updated for current nightly.

Enjoy this little mod & have a nice week.
    Cool thanks!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    What's t hat wallpaper, it's awesome, care to share?