What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Help] Wiped Internal Storage

8th January 2014, 02:15 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Saint Paul
Thanks Meter: 7
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Well, instead of spending your time on sideload which doesnt seem to be working, just push the ROM to your device then.

adb push name.zip sdcard/

caps matter in the names.
Last edited by zero0422; 8th January 2014 at 02:21 AM.
 
 
8th January 2014, 02:26 AM |#12  
Dablizzack's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero0422

Well, instead of spending your time on sideload which doesnt seem to be working, just push the ROM to your device then.

adb push name.zip sdcard/

caps matter in the names.

In the process of doing that now. It's now been about 40 minutes. I know the stock rom is almost 2GB but it doesn't seem like it should take this long.
8th January 2014, 02:33 AM |#13  
Member
Flag Saint Paul
Thanks Meter: 7
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dablizzack

In the process of doing that now. It's now been about 40 minutes. I know the stock rom is almost 2GB but it doesn't seem like it should take this long.

Well, I can link you the .tot file from my dropbox. Not sure if that will help your speeds.

Let me know and I can PM you the link.
8th January 2014, 03:00 AM |#14  
Dablizzack's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero0422

Well, I can link you the .tot file from my dropbox. Not sure if that will help your speeds.

Let me know and I can PM you the link.

No worries I was able to fix the problem. If anyone is interested I'd be more than welcome to go through the steps I took/still am taking to fix my bone headed mistake.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes