XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] X-reality for Xperia ZL

Tip us?

batrian
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Smile [Q] X-reality for Xperia ZL

Hello Guyz Is there any X-reality port for Xperia ZL yet? ( Once I unlocked bootloader so my Bravia Engine was gone and I locked it again so I dont have a working Bravia Engine right now.)

My ZL Firmware is the latest 4.3

Thank You For Your Time
Used Phones :

W550 > W950 > HTC Legend

Current Device : Xperia ZL, JellyBean 4.3, Deodexed Stock Rom

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by batrian View Post
Hello Guyz Is there any X-reality port for Xperia ZL yet? ( Once I unlocked bootloader so my Bravia Engine was gone and I locked it again so I dont have a working Bravia Engine right now.)

My ZL Firmware is the latest 4.3

Thank You For Your Time
hey jst flash the stock rom again via flashtool u vl recover ur bravia engine

sturmtruppler
Old
Thanks Meter 115
I don't think that this will work... TA partition is unique for each device, so it is not included in the ftf file. Even if you use a backup of TA from another phone it is possible that you brick your phone.

The only thing that might be possible is building your own ftf from your files of sus or pcc. Maybe your own personal TA is integrated in those files.

Xperia ZL, 4.2.2 Stock (.67), rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to sturmtruppler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmtruppler View Post
I don't think that this will work... TA partition is unique for each device, so it is not included in the ftf file. Even if you use a backup of TA from another phone it is possible that you brick your phone.

The only thing that might be possible is building your own ftf from your files of sus or pcc. Maybe your own personal TA is integrated in those files.

Xperia ZL, 4.2.2 Stock (.67), rooted
it worked on my live with walkman after flashing stock rom

batrian
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
I did flashed the stock rom and updated through SUS actually but no it does not work. So I desperate so I used the port in Xperia M section (X-reality and BE2), and still I have no luck getting it work again.

However, I'm still enjoying my ZL screen and resolution. But its a plus if get to have BE2 or X-reality working again
Used Phones :

W550 > W950 > HTC Legend

Current Device : Xperia ZL, JellyBean 4.3, Deodexed Stock Rom