Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Low free space on internal

Tip us?

patar.atreyu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Low free space on internal

Just recently ive its come to my attention that ive got only 1 gb of free space on my internal memory card on my phone running a leaked version of JB 4.3.

I just looked at my downloaded apps and theres only like 25-30 of them. no bigger than 300mb and smaller.

what could be taking up all that space?

(note i rooted my phone and backed up all 59 apps i used to have [then, i didnt have low space] and now all of a sudden i no longer have root access and cant access Titanium Backups, backed up app to remove them)

any help is appreciated

Florad77
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by patar.atreyu View Post
Just recently ive its come to my attention that ive got only 1 gb of free space on my internal memory card on my phone running a leaked version of JB 4.3.

I just looked at my downloaded apps and theres only like 25-30 of them. no bigger than 300mb and smaller.

what could be taking up all that space?

(note i rooted my phone and backed up all 59 apps i used to have [then, i didnt have low space] and now all of a sudden i no longer have root access and cant access Titanium Backups, backed up app to remove them)

any help is appreciated
Try going to settings abd then click storage to see whats eating up all your space. You can tap on the categories withing that section (misscelaneous files, applications, etc) and itll show you which ones are takkng up the most space.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Tags
jelly bean 4.3, low space error, titanium backup