No registration required

[Q] Phone Stuck at Restore Screen/Odin Mode

OP Drevangough

7th January 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I recently bought a new GS4 SCH-i545

Well i got it friday from Verizon, and had it rooted by Saturday. By Sunday I wanted my iphone back, so i wanted to reclaim warranty. Used Odin3 and the stock firmware for my device, and hit start and it failed. My phone is stuck at the Update with Kies, and I can get it into download mode. Thing is I've tried a a bunch of stock firmwares for my phone model and none of them work (Also I tried ODin 3 185 3.07 and 3.09). I'm at a stand still and any help will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to ask for anymore information that I may have left out.

Thanks
7th January 2014, 11:58 PM   |  #2  
Grapevine TX
Thanks Meter: 14

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drevangough

I recently bought a new GS4 SCH-i545

Well i got it friday from Verizon, and had it rooted by Saturday. By Sunday I wanted my iphone back, so i wanted to reclaim warranty. Used Odin3 and the stock firmware for my device, and hit start and it failed. My phone is stuck at the Update with Kies, and I can get it into download mode. Thing is I've tried a a bunch of stock firmwares for my phone model and none of them work (Also I tried ODin 3 185 3.07 and 3.09). I'm at a stand still and any help will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to ask for anymore information that I may have left out.

Thanks

First I would say you are in the wrong forum, this is the S4 active. Then I would ask how you rooted? Custom Recovery?? And did you mean you CANT or can get into download mode?
8th January 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lances1027

First I would say you are in the wrong forum, this is the S4 active. Then I would ask how you rooted? Custom Recovery?? And did you mean you CANT or can get into download mode?

Oops, I moved it over to the correct forum.
To answer your question:
I rooted with Safe Root, I cant really link to video i followed because I'm still new to the Forum
I can get it into Download mode no problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread