Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 41,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

screen protector

Tip us?

bhavstech
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216
Default screen protector

my zl came with a loose screen protector(not applied)out of the box ,i have heard that sony phone come with preinstalled screen protector ,so my question is the screen protector which came loose is the only one which comes or there was one more preinstalled screen protector(in short are there 2 screen protectors,1 applied n one loose)?

pedromsouza
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
my zl came with a loose screen protector(not applied)out of the box ,i have heard that sony phone come with preinstalled screen protector ,so my question is the screen protector which came loose is the only one which comes or there was one more preinstalled screen protector(in short are there 2 screen protectors,1 applied n one loose)?
Mine came with one already installed and no spare.
Sony Xperia ZL (ZQ)
Android 4.3 Stock

MichelBFR
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
Well, if you look closely to the screen, you'll be able to see if it has another screen protector applied.
Sony Xperia ZQ (Brazil) - Stock 4.3

The Following User Says Thank You to MichelBFR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bhavstech
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216
Yes there r two screen protectors
Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!