...Waiting on my 2013 NEXUS 7 to get here

BadUsername
Old
Thanks Meter 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmcsw87 View Post
Okay. Thank you all I appreciate the info

Sent from my SCH-I535
You don't need to flash that entire rom, it'll unroot you and put you at risk for being updated to the 4.3 base. You're only looking to update the firmware which is much easier.

Go to this link, click the latest firmware AIO link, download the mf1 firmware and flash in recovery.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1788313

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to BadUsername For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cjmcsw87
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadUsername View Post
You don't need to flash that entire rom, it'll unroot you and put you at risk for being updated to the 4.3 base. You're only looking to update the firmware which is much easier.

Go to this link, click the latest firmware AIO link, download the mf1 firmware and flash in recovery.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1788313

Thanks. I have the MF1 zip already just haven't flashed it yet - I didn't know if I need to flash it before, or after the rom ? or if it even matters ? Me going to one of the latest PAC Nightlies which is a 4.3 I will need the ML1 baseband after the MF1 AIO, Correct ?

I'm a little hesitant to flash any of these before i know that it's exactly what I need because the phone is Verizon, but my carrier is PagePlus. From what I've read and been told flashing these sort of things has the potential to screw up my PPlus flash.

Again, Thank you for the info It's much appreciated.
Verizon
Galaxy S3
Carrier: PagePlus

Sprint
Galaxy S3 (wifes)
Carrier: PagePlus

...Waiting on my 2013 NEXUS 7 to get here

BadUsername
Old
Thanks Meter 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmcsw87 View Post
Thanks. I have the MF1 zip already just haven't flashed it yet - I didn't know if I need to flash it before, or after the rom ? or if it even matters ? Me going to one of the latest PAC Nightlies which is a 4.3 I will need the ML1 baseband after the MF1 AIO, Correct ?

I'm a little hesitant to flash any of these before i know that it's exactly what I need because the phone is Verizon, but my carrier is PagePlus. From what I've read and been told flashing these sort of things has the potential to screw up my PPlus flash.

Again, Thank you for the info It's much appreciated.
I'm not completely sure about page plus, but in this case I wouldn't even worry about the ml1 modem. It's only really needed for the 4.3 Touchwiz rom. AOSP shouldn't make too much of a difference.

The Following User Says Thank You to BadUsername For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]