[Q] Tasker Problem

OP Mekanikz

6th January 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

142 posts
Anyone know what the hell is wrong with my Tasker? After every action it immediately undoes what it was set up to do. For example if it's supposed to turn on data, it will for like 5 seconds then immediately turn it off. Same with GPS, WiFi, Location Access, etc. This is for all profiles. I've tried disabling and enabling every profile thinking maybe one is the cause of it with no luck. I also removed exit tasks for particular ones and didn't find anything. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Tasker with no luck. I've attached the profile backups to this post if anyone wants to take a look.

Note: I am using Tasker along with the Secure Settings plugin (only GPS and location toggles are enabled). I'm also on 4.3 using Tasker 4.1u3.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tasker.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.8 KB, 8 views)
7th January 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 23

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanikz

Anyone know what the hell is wrong with my Tasker? After every action it immediately undoes what it was set up to do. For example if it's supposed to turn on data, it will for like 5 seconds then immediately turn it off. Same with GPS, WiFi, Location Access, etc. This is for all profiles. I've tried disabling and enabling every profile thinking maybe one is the cause of it with no luck. I also removed exit tasks for particular ones and didn't find anything. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Tasker with no luck. I've attached the profile backups to this post if anyone wants to take a look.

Note: I am using Tasker along with the Secure Settings plugin (only GPS and location toggles are enabled). I'm also on 4.3 using Tasker 4.1u3.

maybe the tasker is not compatible with your phone bro
7th January 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidinterest

maybe the tasker is not compatible with your phone bro

It was working before. All of the sudden this started happening. It also starts running the profiles, just immediately turns off whatever was turned on.
7th January 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 23

78 posts
Quote:

It was working before. All of the sudden this started happening. It also starts running the profiles, just immediately turns off whatever was turned on.

how about recovery mode and wipe all, and try to install tasker again if the tasker very important for you
7th January 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #5  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 48

158 posts
More
Hard Reset
Quote:

how about recovery mode and wipe all, and try to install tasker again if the tasker very important for you

try to hard reset your device in settings
surely that will work for you
press thanks if i helped
7th January 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

142 posts
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz

try to hard reset your device in settings
surely that will work for you
press thanks if i helped

Thanks, but I've already tried both these things with no luck. I think it may have to do with the profiles themselves? If anyone could take a look I would appreciate it.
8th January 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #7  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 48

158 posts
More
other Tasker
Quote:

Thanks, but I've already tried both these things with no luck. I think it may have to do with the profiles themselves? If anyone could take a look I would appreciate it.

Have U try Other Version Of Tasker?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread