Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,958 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tasker Problem

Tip us?

Mekanikz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] Tasker Problem

Anyone know what the hell is wrong with my Tasker? After every action it immediately undoes what it was set up to do. For example if it's supposed to turn on data, it will for like 5 seconds then immediately turn it off. Same with GPS, WiFi, Location Access, etc. This is for all profiles. I've tried disabling and enabling every profile thinking maybe one is the cause of it with no luck. I also removed exit tasks for particular ones and didn't find anything. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Tasker with no luck. I've attached the profile backups to this post if anyone wants to take a look.

Note: I am using Tasker along with the Secure Settings plugin (only GPS and location toggles are enabled). I'm also on 4.3 using Tasker 4.1u3.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tasker.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.8 KB, 8 views)

droidinterest
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanikz View Post
Anyone know what the hell is wrong with my Tasker? After every action it immediately undoes what it was set up to do. For example if it's supposed to turn on data, it will for like 5 seconds then immediately turn it off. Same with GPS, WiFi, Location Access, etc. This is for all profiles. I've tried disabling and enabling every profile thinking maybe one is the cause of it with no luck. I also removed exit tasks for particular ones and didn't find anything. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Tasker with no luck. I've attached the profile backups to this post if anyone wants to take a look.

Note: I am using Tasker along with the Secure Settings plugin (only GPS and location toggles are enabled). I'm also on 4.3 using Tasker 4.1u3.
maybe the tasker is not compatible with your phone bro
with love from heart,
just press thank if someone help u

Mekanikz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidinterest View Post
maybe the tasker is not compatible with your phone bro
It was working before. All of the sudden this started happening. It also starts running the profiles, just immediately turns off whatever was turned on.

droidinterest
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
It was working before. All of the sudden this started happening. It also starts running the profiles, just immediately turns off whatever was turned on.
how about recovery mode and wipe all, and try to install tasker again if the tasker very important for you
with love from heart,
just press thank if someone help u

rahulraz
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Default Hard Reset

Quote:
how about recovery mode and wipe all, and try to install tasker again if the tasker very important for you
try to hard reset your device in settings
surely that will work for you
press thanks if i helped

Mekanikz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz View Post
try to hard reset your device in settings
surely that will work for you
press thanks if i helped
Thanks, but I've already tried both these things with no luck. I think it may have to do with the profiles themselves? If anyone could take a look I would appreciate it.

rahulraz
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Default other Tasker

Quote:
Thanks, but I've already tried both these things with no luck. I think it may have to do with the profiles themselves? If anyone could take a look I would appreciate it.
Have U try Other Version Of Tasker?