XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] htc one x battery > alternative charging

Tip us?

RASEVEN
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] htc one x battery > alternative charging

Hi all, I have a One X, which is in a bootloop by small water damage.
But the battery is too weak to come into Recovery mode and charging does not work because of an USB MASTER MODE ERROR. So that battery script from XDA that you can charge your battery does not work. Now we have a new battery in the hope that that would be a bit fuller, but alas.
Now I've heard that there is also a possibility to the One X recharge. Battery in a different way No phone but with a different kind of charger. anyone have an idea?

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 361

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASEVEN View Post
Hi all, I have a One X, which is in a bootloop by small water damage.
But the battery is too weak to come into Recovery mode and charging does not work because of an USB MASTER MODE ERROR. So that battery script from XDA that you can charge your battery does not work. Now we have a new battery in the hope that that would be a bit fuller, but alas.
Now I've heard that there is also a possibility to the One X recharge. Battery in a different way No phone but with a different kind of charger. anyone have an idea?
You can charge your phone with extrernal battery pack which is connected to the pin on the backside on the phone.
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RASEVEN
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, thanks i will google it....

Found it...thnx!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Backup.../dp/B009ZC7NKO