HELP - CWM Boot Loop

8th January 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
I need help to get out of a CWM boot loop. I was trying to flash Slim Bean ROM on my Samsung Fascinate SGH-T969D using the follow instructions:

h__p://forum.frandroid.com/topic/164264-slim-bean-43-sur-sgh-t959d-telus/

I installed "Darky ROM JVT-RE" with no problems (I9000 kernel with CWM). I then installed "CM install 10.2.1" according to the instructions via CWM. After the install, when the phoned rebooted, it locked into an endless CWM boot loop. It boots, displays the Samsung/CyanogenMod opening screen, boots into CWM which tries to install some update that does not exist (see attached screenshot) and the whole cycle immediately starts all over again with a reboot.

I've tried to manually boot into CWM Mode and also into Bootloader Mode to try to re-flash the ROM, but I cannot access either. I've tried the standard 3-buttom combination and various other combination with no success. I am also unable to access the internal storage "SDCARD0" to manual fix the missing directory and file, because the reboots don't give Windows enough time to load the USB drivers..

Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Samsung_S1_CWM_Loop_Error.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2501885  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread