Panzer Glass for lg g2

Tip us?

vPro97
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 190
Default Panzer Glass for lg g2

Hi!
Has anybody tried that one out yet? It's said to be quite durable and protective, but it's somewhat expensive compared to the regular screen protectors out on the market (as are all tempered glass screen protectors). I am wondering whether it will fit with the Spigen SlimArmor case which I am getting as well.
Here's the link to their site: panzerglass . eu
Sincerely,
vPro

knockoutking
Old
Thanks Meter 11
can this even be purchased outside of Europe? I am unable to find them anywhere other than direct from their website...emailed to ask for additional info/photos of the G2 version -- will see if I hear anything back!

vPro97
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 190
I have no idea. Anyway I'm picking one up once I have money for it. Then I'll give feedback on it

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!

knockoutking
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97 View Post
I have no idea. Anyway I'm picking one up once I have money for it. Then I'll give feedback on it

thanks! looking forward to the feedback!

vPro97
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 190
Ok so I purchased it! I'll be putting it on when I'm home again, which will be in a day or two!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389118245222.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	2500528  
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!

tumebone
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default panzer glass

Hey im from dk to, do you have the quick window cover? I fear that the cover wont fit whit panzer on it.

vPro97
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumebone View Post
Hey im from dk to, do you have the quick window cover? I fear that the cover wont fit whit panzer on it.
No, I bought a Spigen SGP Slimarmor case from Amazon uk. Got it delivered really fast, Spigen has superb customer service. Same goes for Panzerglass btw.

vPro97
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 190
Well, I tried to install it this morning. And it didn't go that well. I had a hard time aligning it and when I took it off, I tended to put my nail under the screen protector in order to remove it. Then I contacted panzerglass and within 10 minutes they answered me. They told me that I damaged the screen protector by putting my nail under it :/ Anyway then he told me that he would send me another one (and I don't know if I am going to pay for it or not). Check attachment for picture of how it looked .

Feeling: This glass feels extremely good. It leaves NO fingerprints behind and is crystal clear. It doesn't seem to add much bulk, and it goes perfectly with my Spigen SGP case. It is, however, cut too small for the screen so it is (more than) case friendly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	2501932