Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,170 Members 43,474 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery problem

Tip us?

cesar_cjx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation [Q] Battery problem

Hello guys, sorry by my english is not good.
I have a tf101 about one year ago , everything was good, I traveled, and on the way, the battery sudenly seems charged, after 15 min the tablet says is power down without battery. Thats it, i dont know whats happening. It has been in this way about two weeks, also after a week when i use it chargin, the screen stop working well, i mean, i need to touch many times to it work, and many times it doesnt work, i have to disconect the charger and it works perfect again.

I thinked the problem was the battery, but yesterday, i use charging after that, i disconnect, the battery have been perfect, it goes about 14 hours and have 20%. What can i do?

I thinking on change the room, the tablet is rooted, i have a question, can i change from the last oficial to a new one like this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2592890

Helpme. Thanks.

Theziggy
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar_cjx View Post
Hello guys, sorry by my english is not good.
I have a tf101 about one year ago , everything was good, I traveled, and on the way, the battery sudenly seems charged, after 15 min the tablet says is power down without battery. Thats it, i dont know whats happening. It has been in this way about two weeks, also after a week when i use it chargin, the screen stop working well, i mean, i need to touch many times to it work, and many times it doesnt work, i have to disconect the charger and it works perfect again.

I thinked the problem was the battery, but yesterday, i use charging after that, i disconnect, the battery have been perfect, it goes about 14 hours and have 20%. What can i do?

I thinking on change the room, the tablet is rooted, i have a question, can i change from the last oficial to a new one like this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2592890

Helpme. Thanks.
Simple answer is YES

Check out Frederuco's brilliant guide - Here
Ziggy

2 Transformer TF101 Family running KatKiss KitKat (KKKK) 4.4.2 v19 (OH's) and 4.4.4 v30 (Mine)
TWRP - 2.6.3.0-3
HTC Desire Bravo running CM7 - HTC Desire S rooted via HTC method running stock 4.0 Huawei G300 stock 4.0.3
Huawei Ascend P1 running CM10
(plus Palm Zire 72 and Palm Treo 650 still working!!! ) n.b both now offically retired and living in a little box in the wardrobe