5,593,458 Members 36,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help! boot certification verify

Tip us?
 
CapitanFantasma
Old
#1  
CapitanFantasma's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 140
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tijuana City
Unhappy Help! boot certification verify

Error: boot certification verify
740 -
790 -
840 - secure booting error
890 - cause boot certification verify
940 -
990 -
Trying to install a ROM through CWM was not installed and I restart this step

I cannot enter recovery mode.
Nor do I download to do so?

Sorry for my English I hope to be clear

 
joewaz
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 157
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanFantasma View Post
Error: boot certification verify
740 -
790 -
840 - secure booting error
890 - cause boot certification verify
940 -
990 -
Trying to install a ROM through CWM was not installed and I restart this step

I cannot enter recovery mode.
Nor do I download to do so?

Sorry for my English I hope to be clear

Oh dear God.. You can't get it into cwm settings at all? My suggestion at this point would be to play with holding those buttons and try to get the phone powered off.. Once you get the phone off plug it in the comp holding vol up yo get it in download mode.. I don't believe you can initiate download mode until the phone is completely off..
 
CapitanFantasma
Old
#3  
CapitanFantasma's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 140
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tijuana City
Quote:
Originally Posted by joewaz View Post
Oh dear God.. You can't get it into cwm settings at all? My suggestion at this point would be to play with holding those buttons and try to get the phone powered off.. Once you get the phone off plug it in the comp holding vol up yo get it in download mode.. I don't believe you can initiate download mode until the phone is completely off..
try everything and it does not work the recovery or download using the keys. I'm investigating me think abut this can be my solution http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498714

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
another person just like me. If this is the solution someone can explain me a little more clearly how to solve using Ubuntu ?


I hope to be clear I regret my language
 
joewaz
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 157
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanFantasma View Post
try everything and it does not work the recovery or download using the keys. I'm investigating me think abut this can be my solution http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498714

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
another person just like me. If this is the solution someone can explain me a little more clearly how to solve using Ubuntu ?


I hope to be clear I regret my language
since I'm having a hard time understanding you I'm going to say your best bet is to try and figure out how to get your phone into download mode. I must rest you that your phone has to be powered off in order for you to get it into download mode. Here's a link with some tools to use once you get it into download mode

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
 
CapitanFantasma
Old
#5  
CapitanFantasma's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 140
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tijuana City
Does not work with the up and down in any way because they do not enter recovery or download mode. my only hope is this but do not quite understand
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes