[Q] Need help fixing soft bricked Proscan tablet

OP SpaceNigs

7th January 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I was trying to install Chainfire 3D and I guess I did something wrong because I'm now stuck in a boot loop.
I have a Proscan PLT9045k tablet rooted. I was running a stock rom and kernel. Whenever I try to boot it up now it just freezes on the Proscan logo, I can't even make it to the Android boot screen.
Can anyone help?
7th January 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 23

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceNigs

I was trying to install Chainfire 3D and I guess I did something wrong because I'm now stuck in a boot loop.
I have a Proscan PLT9045k tablet rooted. I was running a stock rom and kernel. Whenever I try to boot it up now it just freezes on the Proscan logo, I can't even make it to the Android boot screen.
Can anyone help?

remove the battery, and reinsert , enter recovery mode and wipe all and reboot,
7th January 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #3  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 48

158 posts
More
Solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidinterest

remove the battery, and reinsert , enter recovery mode and wipe all and reboot,

if you are able to go to recovery mode in your device just wipe data and cache every thing will be solved and if you are not able to go to recovery mode just install stock rom of your device.......
press thanks if i helped
8th January 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz

if you are able to go to recovery mode in your device just wipe data and cache every thing will be solved and if you are not able to go to recovery mode just install stock rom of your device.......
press thanks if i helped

I've tried that multiple times and I'm still stuck on the boot loop. And looking online I could only find a .img of the firmware for my tablet. It's hard to find any support at all for this model.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread