Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help fixing soft bricked Proscan tablet

Tip us?

SpaceNigs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help fixing soft bricked Proscan tablet

I was trying to install Chainfire 3D and I guess I did something wrong because I'm now stuck in a boot loop.
I have a Proscan PLT9045k tablet rooted. I was running a stock rom and kernel. Whenever I try to boot it up now it just freezes on the Proscan logo, I can't even make it to the Android boot screen.
Can anyone help?

droidinterest
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceNigs View Post
I was trying to install Chainfire 3D and I guess I did something wrong because I'm now stuck in a boot loop.
I have a Proscan PLT9045k tablet rooted. I was running a stock rom and kernel. Whenever I try to boot it up now it just freezes on the Proscan logo, I can't even make it to the Android boot screen.
Can anyone help?
remove the battery, and reinsert , enter recovery mode and wipe all and reboot,
with love from heart,
just press thank if someone help u

rahulraz
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Default Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidinterest View Post
remove the battery, and reinsert , enter recovery mode and wipe all and reboot,
if you are able to go to recovery mode in your device just wipe data and cache every thing will be solved and if you are not able to go to recovery mode just install stock rom of your device.......
press thanks if i helped

SpaceNigs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz View Post
if you are able to go to recovery mode in your device just wipe data and cache every thing will be solved and if you are not able to go to recovery mode just install stock rom of your device.......
press thanks if i helped
I've tried that multiple times and I'm still stuck on the boot loop. And looking online I could only find a .img of the firmware for my tablet. It's hard to find any support at all for this model.