No registration required

Screen protector review thread

OP deathblade

8th January 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366

1,355 posts
More
hi i thought that with all the different devices everyone needs a screen protector, and with all the different screen protectors it might be hard for people to decide which one to go with, some want clearity, smoothness, others may want something with more grip that may also feature thing such as anti-glare or anti-fingerprint (the list goes on with features and combination of these features). so I am here to create this thread as a hosting point for different reviews for any and all screen protectors.

HOW THIS THREAD WORKS:
users have written reviews and posted pictures of all sorts of screen protectors (SP) all this thread is doing is finding and posting a quick link to all the different ones, please feel free to post your review link here or to write out a full review here, if you know of a review that you'd like me to add (be it yours or someone elses) please send me a pm or post the link and it will be added to the OP, also feel free to post links to purchase the sp you are reviewing or if you just find a good deal for others to save some money and get quality products

please note: this thread is ever on going as the different brands and types keep evolving so this thread might start out slow but i hope to ultimately give quick access for those in need to find what they are looking for (not only for the best product to fit their needs but also the best price)

please also note: that as with everything one persons review may not be the same experience you encounter with the product in question

HERE IS A VERY DETAILED GUIDE FOR SP INSTALLATION credit goes to billthecat for this excellent and very very detail guide

REVIEWS:

amFilm Nexus 7 FHD 2013 Ultimate Screen Protector thanks krash183

[REVIEW]Tech armor screen protector by me
Last edited by deathblade; 8th January 2014 at 02:06 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread