Add recents button and remove menu button in NavBar

Tip us?

jastonas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 147

DONATE TO ME
Default Add recents button and remove menu button in NavBar

I find it strange that no one has requested this feature. I find very annoying the menu button even though I've been using phones with it (Samsung) since 2010. Finally samsung has changed it's layout and it's new devices will have the recents instead of the menu button.

Is there a way or mod to replace the menu button with recents, or at least add the recents button?
EVOLUTION
Quote:
iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC Desire > ZTE Blade > LG Optimus 2X (P990)> Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100) Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300)

revan17
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by jastonas View Post
I find it strange that no one has requested this feature. I find very annoying the menu button even though I've been using phones with it (Samsung) since 2010. Finally samsung has changed it's layout and it's new devices will have the recents instead of the menu button.

Is there a way or mod to replace the menu button with recents, or at least add the recents button?
If you are rooted, install G2 Xposed.
The Following User Says Thank You to revan17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VonSohn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I hear you, man. After using a Nexus 4 for some time, switching to my G2 proved to be quite painless, except for the menu button and the long-press recent apps home button configuration. I don't understand why the keep such setting, forcing us to root in order to change it.

Knowing that KitKat offers no adaptive menu button repositioning, I guess LG should at least give us the option to change the standard layout. If not, root should be the way to go, but I don't like to be forced to do that one bit.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk