[Q] Least Sony customised ICS ROM for Xperia Pro?

OP dufflover

8th January 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Is there a ROM which is Google stock as much as possible? Long-story-attempted-short, I now have a Pro MK17i to replace my dead Motorola Droid and in the last couple of days I've found out that many of the Sony apps are missing subtle features that are key for me as I use them often. A very simple example is deleting the currently playing track in the music app (normally just menu -> delete). If I get a replacement player even the stock one, I get that, but then I lose the lock screen player. Similarly I liked LauncherPro on GB; but Nova/Apex have to get pro versions to get the call/sms counts (for example). Tried the Xperia Launcher here on XDA; got that back, and ability to add/delete home screens, but then lose all these little things like shortcut actions, "infinite" home screen scrolling, etc.

TLDR you can imagine how I've gone from something that worked relatively well (despite being Verizon bloated lol) to all these SE customisations which unfortunately for me are subtle to them, big to me.

Would prefer to stick to locked bootloader if possible. Is there such a ROM?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread