Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Old TV Lock Animation

Tip us?

Jerokyn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Old TV Lock Animation

I hate making these kind of posts asking questions I'm sure are answered elsewhere but I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere else.

I use Nova launcher prime and I got a few other apps I use for customizing stuff but I still haven't figured out how to change my lock animation when my screen goes off. You know what I mean? I want that cool old school looking zap down to a white bar in the middle then slides into the middle of the screen as it goes off, if that makes sense.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s4

greekunit690
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerokyn View Post
I hate making these kind of posts asking questions I'm sure are answered elsewhere but I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere else.

I use Nova launcher prime and I got a few other apps I use for customizing stuff but I still haven't figured out how to change my lock animation when my screen goes off. You know what I mean? I want that cool old school looking zap down to a white bar in the middle then slides into the middle of the screen as it goes off, if that makes sense.

Its called CRT. I believe most custom ROMs have the option also xposed framework has an apk to install

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Phone (Galaxy S4)
Model Number: SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: I337UCUAMDL
Slim Version: Slim-4.4.2.build.3.2-WEEKLY-3138
Build Number: slim_jflteatt-userdebug 4.4.2 KVT49L 3138 test-keys

Tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1)
Model Number: GT-N8013
Android Version: 4.3.1
IOKP version: iokp_n8013_v1.4_RC1-20131116
Build number: iokp_n8013-user debug 4.3.1 JSS15J eng.mrimp.20131116.060935 test-keys

Gage_Hero
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerokyn View Post

This is what your looking for, of course you have to buy it, $1.30 cad, you find the TV setting in the configuration....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nofflockdonate
Telus Galaxy S4 - Stock 4.3 to
[ROM] Maple leaf iBASTiD if ya aint tried it.... you should... Go Canada... Go iBASTiD......