Ask a question

No registration required

Old TV Lock Animation

OP Jerokyn

8th January 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I hate making these kind of posts asking questions I'm sure are answered elsewhere but I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere else.

I use Nova launcher prime and I got a few other apps I use for customizing stuff but I still haven't figured out how to change my lock animation when my screen goes off. You know what I mean? I want that cool old school looking zap down to a white bar in the middle then slides into the middle of the screen as it goes off, if that makes sense.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s4
8th January 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Islandia, NY
Thanks Meter: 159

1,069 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerokyn

I hate making these kind of posts asking questions I'm sure are answered elsewhere but I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere else.

I use Nova launcher prime and I got a few other apps I use for customizing stuff but I still haven't figured out how to change my lock animation when my screen goes off. You know what I mean? I want that cool old school looking zap down to a white bar in the middle then slides into the middle of the screen as it goes off, if that makes sense.

Its called CRT. I believe most custom ROMs have the option also xposed framework has an apk to install

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
8th January 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 197

1,196 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerokyn

This is what your looking for, of course you have to buy it, $1.30 cad, you find the TV setting in the configuration....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nofflockdonate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread