Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for 4.3 Rooted

Tip us?
 
keatond
Old
(Last edited by keatond; 8th January 2014 at 03:37 PM.) Reason: adding additional information
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2008
Default [Q] Looking for 4.3 Rooted

Good Morning Xda!

Could somone please point me in the direction to finding the new 4.3 update that is rooted? I am currently running stock 4.1.2 that is rooted and unlocked and I keep getting the nagging message to update to 4.3 and I know it will brick my phone.

Any help is appreciated!
 
bmatty14
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 76
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatond View Post
Good Morning Xda!

Could somone please point me in the direction to finding the new 4.3 update that is rooted? I am currently running stock 4.1.2 that is rooted and unlocked and I keep getting the nagging message to update to 4.3 and I know it will brick my phone.

Any help is appreciated!
This should be what you are looking for. It will flash the rom but I dont think it will lock the bootloader. Better read up to be safe. Good luck


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591895
Sent via the internet
The Following User Says Thank You to bmatty14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
keatond
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatty14 View Post
This should be what you are looking for. It will flash the rom but I dont think it will lock the bootloader. Better read up to be safe. Good luck


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591895
Thanks for the info!

I guess I will have to try it when I get home. Whenever I go to download the .zip from android file host i get a "webpage cannot be found".
 
bmatty14
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 76
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatond View Post
Thanks for the info!

I guess I will have to try it when I get home. Whenever I go to download the .zip from android file host i get a "webpage cannot be found".
Try a different mirror. I just tried it and the first mirror I did went to a blank page. On the right side towards the bottom you can select other mirrors.
Sent via the internet
 
keatond
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatty14 View Post
Try a different mirror. I just tried it and the first mirror I did went to a blank page. On the right side towards the bottom you can select other mirrors.
Just saw that they were having issues this morning. Downloading now!
Tags
4.3, rom, root, stock
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes