Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for 4.3 Rooted

Tip us?

keatond
Old
(Last edited by keatond; 8th January 2014 at 03:37 PM.) Reason: adding additional information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Looking for 4.3 Rooted

Good Morning Xda!

Could somone please point me in the direction to finding the new 4.3 update that is rooted? I am currently running stock 4.1.2 that is rooted and unlocked and I keep getting the nagging message to update to 4.3 and I know it will brick my phone.

Any help is appreciated!

bmatty14
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatond View Post
Good Morning Xda!

Could somone please point me in the direction to finding the new 4.3 update that is rooted? I am currently running stock 4.1.2 that is rooted and unlocked and I keep getting the nagging message to update to 4.3 and I know it will brick my phone.

Any help is appreciated!
This should be what you are looking for. It will flash the rom but I dont think it will lock the bootloader. Better read up to be safe. Good luck

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591895
Sent via the internet
The Following User Says Thank You to bmatty14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

keatond
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatty14 View Post
This should be what you are looking for. It will flash the rom but I dont think it will lock the bootloader. Better read up to be safe. Good luck

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591895
Thanks for the info!

I guess I will have to try it when I get home. Whenever I go to download the .zip from android file host i get a "webpage cannot be found".

bmatty14
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatond View Post
Thanks for the info!

I guess I will have to try it when I get home. Whenever I go to download the .zip from android file host i get a "webpage cannot be found".
Try a different mirror. I just tried it and the first mirror I did went to a blank page. On the right side towards the bottom you can select other mirrors.
Sent via the internet

keatond
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatty14 View Post
Try a different mirror. I just tried it and the first mirror I did went to a blank page. On the right side towards the bottom you can select other mirrors.
Just saw that they were having issues this morning. Downloading now!
Tags
4.3, rom, root, stock