Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 40,733 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked - Unable to boot past logo

Tip us?

chetta
Old
(Last edited by chetta; 7th January 2014 at 02:44 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default Bricked - Unable to boot past logo

Hi folks,

Been playing around with my phone... just as everyone who's part of these forums loves to do.
Managed to root and install TWRP. My stock ROM was taking up a lot of space so i backed it up to external SD. Then removed the SD and did a deletion of everything on the stock ROM through TWRP. (This is where I believe I made my mistake).
I loaded a ROM to Partition 1 and seemed to install OK.
Now I'm unable to boot past the 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Custom" screen.

Did a bit of research and was able to hold power - vol up - and home and get into the options there but I'm not sure which options I should use within here.
I'm not too familiar with ADB (or other routes of fixing) but if someone could point me to a tutorial or assist it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks folks
Chetta

2swizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetta View Post
Hi folks,

Been playing around with my phone... just as everyone who's part of these forums loves to do.
Managed to root and install TWRP. My stock ROM was taking up a lot of space so i backed it up to external SD. Then removed the SD and did a deletion of everything on the stock ROM through TWRP. (This is where I believe I made my mistake).

Did a bit of research and was able to hold power - vol up - and home and get into the options there but I'm not sure which options I should use within here.
I'm not too familiar with ADB (or other routes of fixing) but if someone could point me to a tutorial or assist it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks folks
Chetta
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2483380
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2swizzle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chetta
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swizzle View Post
Looks like what I needed thanks much!

2swizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Quote:
Looks like what I needed thanks much!
Anytime bro, trust me I've been in your shoes haha

az_biker
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,200

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi folks,

Thanks folks
Chetta
I have a section on how to safely free up storage space using Safestrap. Check out the link in my sig. Glad you got your N3 back and running!