Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,262 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

t9 keyboard

Tip us?

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195
Default t9 keyboard

hello iv been searching for the t9 keyboard has any one had any luck with this yet...thanks
ITS NICE TO BE NICE,,SO IF IV HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY AT ALL GIVE THE THANKS BUTTON A TOUCH
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

subhumanderelict
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothere74 View Post
hello iv been searching for the t9 keyboard has any one had any luck with this yet...thanks
Make sure that you are using the sick HTC keyboard, then go to Settings -> Language & keyboard -> HTC Sense Input -> Keyboard selection -> Keyboard types, then select "Phone." This will give you the 9-digit keypad.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195
Thanks for the reply.but that that option on sense 5.5 has been removed there is no t9 keyboard

ITS NICE TO BE NICE,,SO IF IV HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY AT ALL GIVE THE THANKS BUTTON A TOUCH
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

subhumanderelict
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothere74 View Post
Thanks for the reply.but that that option on sense 5.5 has been removed there is no t9 keyboard

Ah, my bad, I didn't know you were on 5.5. All I found during a quick search was another group of people talking about it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2499822

Maybe you can get some suggestions from that thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to subhumanderelict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195
while searching i come across this xperia keyboard with t9 give it a go http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2571899