Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: N9005(Snapdragon S800) or N9000(Exynos 5420)?
N9005(Snapdragon S800) 17 77.27%
N9000(Exynos 5420) 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[Q] Help Plz...........N9005(Snapdragon 800) or N9000(Exynos 5420)?

OP SK_007

8th January 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #61  
linx1287's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 71
 
469 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
cant seem to find that thread in Generals... but as far as i remember keep an eye out for dead pixels & make sure to check out the colour grey...there was something to do with red as well but i just cant seem to remember...sorry
ahhhh you are in luck my man... found it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2463786
i think this is where i got the determination to seek korean made note 3's although when i bought my s3 a while back... i was adamant of getting a korean made 1 as well
Last edited by linx1287; 8th January 2014 at 06:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to linx1287 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #62  
ione2380's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 21
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
My note 3 is made in vietnam and doesn't have that problem.

Sent from Note 3 SM-N9005
8th January 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #63  
SK_007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 408
 
1,408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linx1287

cant seem to find that thread in Generals... but as far as i remember keep an eye out for dead pixels & make sure to check out the colour grey...there was something to do with red as well but i just cant seem to remember...sorry
ahhhh you are in luck my man... found it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2463786
i think this is where i got the determination to seek korean made note 3's although when i bought my s3 a while back... i was adamant of getting a korean made 1 as well

Can't thank you enough........you are the man thanks once again for helping me out!
8th January 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #64  
linx1287's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 71
 
469 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ione2380

My note 3 is made in vietnam and doesn't have that problem.

Sent from Note 3 SM-N9005

didnt exactly say every note 3 made in vietnam now did it?

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK_007

Can't thank you enough........you are the man thanks once again for helping me out!

no worries man...shifting to a new device always brings about tons of questions....i was in your place not too long ago myself so i can relate...besides its a big investment...so good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes