Ask a question

No registration required

Wanna buy, 9000 or 9005? help!

OP geek360

7th January 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
Guys i wanna buy a note 3 but not sure which one please help.
1 im a gamer so which is best one 4 it?
2 country im livin in has i9000(octa core) edition. possible to have 9005 w no issues ? (services - ESPECIALLY language & font)
3 overall, snap or exy?

Thx 4 ur hlp.
7th January 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #2  
amman
Thanks Meter: 12

135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek360

2 country im livin in has i9000(octa core) edition. possible to have 9005 w no issues ? (services - ESPECIALLY language & font)
3 overall, snap or exy?

Thx 4 ur hlp.

n9005 is better the the n900, but if custom roms is a concern for you, then n9005 is the right one.
in doing daily tasks, there are no noticeable differences except for battery life which i read that it is better on the n9005.
if you can get someone to buy it for you (n9005) and check for hardware issues, it would be great.
i myself had to buy it from outside my country (my cousin bought it and sent it to me) and got it right with no problems from the first time.
i bought the n9005 version because custom roms are a big concern for me (you know, why am i buying an android if i'm not going to mod it?)
The Following User Says Thank You to darkelfa2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #3  
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 967

2,654 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek360

3 overall, snap or exy?

Thx 4 ur hlp.

Have a look on this topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600536
The Following User Says Thank You to vndnguyen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 5

34 posts
For all intents and purposes, you will always want to stick with the Qualcomm Snapdragon version of any phone, including the N900x. The Samsung Exynos SoC may be able to provide you with better battery life and performance (Samsung's approach to controlling both hardware and software of their devices like Apple), but the weak developer support is simply not worth it. And all versions of the Qualcomm model (with the exception of Verizon's) are the same International version with an unlocked bootloader, and therefore can be flashed with any ROM from the Android Development forum.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
8th January 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
More
Exynos device is not supported by many good devs, so really, if you want to use custom roms on your phone, then you are better buy an snapdragon version

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread