Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Recovery problem (factory reset phone instead)

OP banmancity

8th January 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #1  
banmancity's Avatar
OP Member
ManCity ;)
Thanks Meter: 18
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
I'm using CWM recovery on my Canvas 2. I did a factory reset and after that I can't boot into recovery anymore. When I boot into recovery it factory reset again and again please help
8th January 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #2  
Faaiz Puthawala's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 943
 
652 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by banmancity

I'm using CWM recovery on my Canvas 2. I did a factory reset and after that I can't boot into recovery anymore. When I boot into recovery it factory reset again and again please help

buddy try sptools and reflash recovery.img
8th January 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #3  
banmancity's Avatar
OP Member
ManCity ;)
Thanks Meter: 18
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa@iz

buddy try sptools and reflash recovery.img

sure buddy. But can you tell me how to use the flash tools ? I'm running on MIUI v5 custom rom
8th January 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #4  
Faaiz Puthawala's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 943
 
652 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by banmancity

sure buddy. But can you tell me how to use the flash tools ? I'm running on MIUI v5 custom rom

follow this guide.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167244
8th January 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #5  
banmancity's Avatar
OP Member
ManCity ;)
Thanks Meter: 18
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa@iz

follow this guide.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167244

thanks bro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes