Ask a question

No registration required

Infuse Donation

OP dirtyalphaman

8th January 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
I have owned my Infuse for a little over two years. Right before Thanksgiving I attempted a flash and lost my IMEI and never got it back. I have tried since then to fix the issue, but to no avail. I have been using it as a media player and have just purchased a secondhand Galaxy Note. Since I am moving on, I figured I could give back to the Infuse community that gave me so much. Once my Note arrives, I will gladly send my Infuse to the first Dev that requests it. There are a few nicks on the housing and no IMEI, but other than that, it's in perfect working order and good cosmetic shape. Be that as it may, it is also free to whoever wants it for any development purposes. Just shoot me a PM and we can discuss shipping arrangements.

Thanks Infuse community. I hope to see some of the same Devs' work in the Note community.

(Let me go on record saying, I am only shipping to the lower 48, no international, HI, or AK)
8th January 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #2  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 476

2,729 posts
More
im guessing your efs partition didnt reflash right after converting to mtd. you probably have a folder called efs that you can reflash or odin back to stock. if you choose to odin, you need something with a pit file so it can repartition. you should be able to use gtgs ultimate unbrick, dunno if the files are still on a server to download.
8th January 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jack of Clubs

im guessing your efs partition didnt reflash right after converting to mtd. you probably have a folder called efs that you can reflash or odin back to stock. if you choose to odin, you need something with a pit file so it can repartition. you should be able to use gtgs ultimate unbrick, dunno if the files are still on a server to download.

I've tried every fix to get my info back, but have yet to be successful. I've tried the gtgs unbrick, jscotts' back to stock fix. I've flashed GB and FROYO pits and neither worked for me. I flashed TruckerGlenn's efs.tar file. Is that what you mean by flashing an efs?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread