5,606,588 Members 36,064 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Questions About WiFi Tethering With The G2

Tip us?

bigpappa
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I do know what you are talking about. I have a G2. Ive used pdanet and alot of other tethering apps. The thread I pointed you to is the only way to tether on the G2 right now on Sprint, period. There are no other known mods or.apps for tethering on the G2. If that mod will work on Boost I have no idea and I assume there are very few that have a g2 on Boost, if anyone does.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigpappa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

devo3d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpappa View Post
I do know what you are talking about. I have a G2. Ive used pdanet and alot of other tethering apps. The thread I pointed you to is the only way to tether on the G2 right now on Sprint, period. There are no other known mods or.apps for tethering on the G2. If that mod will work on Boost I have no idea and I assume there are very few that have a g2 on Boost, if anyone does.
I didn't mean to make it sound like I was saying you didn't know what you were talking about, I apologize if it sounded as if I did. I was just hoping someone here had theirs on Boost and was familiar with how tethering worked on it. From what I can tell reading that thread and the thread on the Rom you have to have for the tethering mod, its pretty stable and the features are good too. I have been trying to figure out what to do because I have the opportunity to get a G2 or HTC One for the same price and am having a hard time making up my mind on which one will work the best for me. I prefer the G2 for its hardware but the development is better on the One. I really appreciate your help though, as I have said before....