I will really appreciate if you can help to understand few basic issues:
1) When rooting the phone, is the boot-loader must be unlocked? i.e., if I've rooted the phone successfully using some 3rd party utility, it means that the boot-loader was unlocked during the rooting process or it was unlocked in advanced?
2) If the answer to the first question is "yes" (i.e. bootloader must be unlocked before rooting), how it is possible that my data wasn't wiped after rooting? This means that the boot-loader was unlocked in advance? Or maybe the 3rd party application backed up the data before unlocking the boot-loader and than restored it?
3) I heard that in order to install SU, the stock-recovery must be changed to a custom one. Is it necessarily true?
4) How can I check which recovery is installed on the phone?
5) If the recovery is changed to a custom one, does it mean that I stop receive OTA?
6) Can I backup up the stock recovery before changing it? Or how can I know which one it is to search on the net?
7) Do applications, like Titanium, change the recovery upon installation?
8) How applications, like Titanium, move apps, that are not supposed to move in regular installation,from ROM to SD? Can it harm the performance of the app?
9) When deleting apps from ROM (System or Data) manually, do I need to delete other files or folders besides .apk files in system/app or data/app? Is there any cache or other data to delete?
10) Do I need (or should I in case of lack of space) clean some cache files from ROM? (Like Dalvik or others...) If yes, which ones and how?
Sorry for the long post, but It will really help me to understand all these issues, once and for all.
Thank you in advance!