Bluetooth now works well on 63.18.55.06IU_6.35.08.22
I am in the UK and did the update from HTC to fix the Sense speed etc.
Once I did this my Bluetooth stack was shot. Dropped all the time and would hang connecting to A2DP unless I did a reboot etc.
Not sure what the radio number was in that build.
I just got fed up and rooted my phone and flashed 63.18.55.06IU_6.35.08.22.
Wow, now Bluetooth is working like a charm (only been 1 day but a world of difference).
3G and 2G seem the same as before for connection and signal etc.
Just thought I would let you all know my findings.
Plus lots of others!