XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Korean stock firmware on d802

Tip us?

edoardomarco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Korean stock firmware on d802

Hi everyone, i'm here for a question. i'd like to know if anyone of you can solve my question; i've an lg g2 d802 ( the italian one, that is stuck at 4.2.2 firmware) and ,because i come from a nexus 4 i've used to kitkat, so i wondered: can i flash the corean firmware based on kitkat on my italian model? thank you, i hope there is someone so polite to give me an answer. ( sorry for my english!)

serseri22
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Unfortunately you can't because of different mode they not compatible you how to wait for Europe version of 4.4

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to serseri22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edoardomarco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by serseri22 View Post
Unfortunately you can't because of different mode they not compatible you how to wait for Europe version of 4.4

OK thank you very much.. do you know if There are some Roms stock based on KitKat for d802? I mean Like a porting of this firmware i mentioned

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

serseri22
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Well some of dev working on it I guess but most of them prefer Google stock Rom so it's look like we need to wait LG to update I think they gonna push update on March let's hope

The Following User Says Thank You to serseri22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edoardomarco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by serseri22 View Post
Well some of dev working on it I guess but most of them prefer Google stock Rom so it's look like we need to wait LG to update I think they gonna push update on March let's hope

I prefer aosp rom too ( i have a nexus 4) , but i guess i will try stock 4.4.2 lg firmware...thank you again

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

serseri22
Old
Thanks Meter 17
U welcome