Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q]Is there any way of getting all the stock android apps in place of sense versions?

5th January 2014, 11:34 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
I know this sounds mad, you'd think that instead of just getting a Nexus instead of a HTC would be the best idea but I quite liked the One mini so I went for it, but I still prefer stock to sense is there anyway of getting it closer to stock as opposed to just customizing it?
 
 
6th January 2014, 03:24 PM |#2  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
2,104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtwdesign

I know this sounds mad, you'd think that instead of just getting a Nexus instead of a HTC would be the best idea but I quite liked the One mini so I went for it, but I still prefer stock to sense is there anyway of getting it closer to stock as opposed to just customizing it?

Stock? What stock do you mean? Goggle edition?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
6th January 2014, 03:36 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Yeah man like Google edition

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th January 2014, 08:01 PM |#4  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
2,104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtwdesign

Yeah man like Google edition

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yeah sure i have google mms mod on my aroma in my update for 4.3 also i do have browser too. Ill try get some apps together from GE
7th January 2014, 02:02 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
That sounds awesome, be sure to PM me when you've made some progress with it, cheers.

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th January 2014, 07:46 AM |#6  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
2,104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtwdesign

That sounds awesome, be sure to PM me when you've made some progress with it, cheers.

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

My new rom Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389167064539.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	2501781Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389167096518.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	2501782Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389167116668.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	2501788Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389167186647.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	2501791

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389167172341.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	2501789  
The Following User Says Thank You to tr1gg3r84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 09:05 PM |#7  
AnGrY sCoTsMaN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Scotland
Thanks Meter: 142
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1gg3r84

My new rom Attachment 2501781Attachment 2501782Attachment 2501788Attachment 2501791

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Looking good tr1gg3r84, liking the GPE stock theme. I imagine the PIE controls will be an option in aroma ?
9th January 2014, 12:07 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 47
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1gg3r84

My new rom Attachment 2501781Attachment 2501782Attachment 2501788Attachment 2501791

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

I want it >:3 That rom! I want it!!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes