Jack issue on HTC One

Tip us?

bududroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 448

DONATE TO ME
Default Jack issue on HTC One

Suddenly my device didn't recognize the earphone that come with htc one (the earphone isn't broken because I test on another device it works) .. lately I use the connector.. but today I should push hard to the jack in the device for recognized that earphone is plugged..

I could use soundAbout app in the store but I feel the output quality in the earphone isn't nice (decreased bass etc.)

Should I claim the warranty ? And is there Anyone who had same issue?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Project : LINTEAM
Position : GPU division
Device : w550i(still alive) >> N73(sold) >> Samsung Galaxy Spica >> HTC HD2(sold) T-Mobile >>Galaxy S (GT-I9000) >> LG OPTIMUS 2X(sold) >> Samsung Galaxy S II

ROM :

LibertyMarine
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bududroid View Post
Suddenly my device didn't recognize the earphone that come with htc one (the earphone isn't broken because I test on another device it works) .. lately I use the connector.. but today I should push hard to the jack in the device for recognized that earphone is plugged..

I could use soundAbout app in the store but I feel the output quality in the earphone isn't nice (decreased bass etc.)

Should I claim the warranty ? And is there Anyone who had same issue?

I had a similar problem but when I breathe on the earphone's output it works just fine for a very long time.. for such a long time that I didn't have to do it again. But maybe it was luck.

Try to use a different earphone on your device and if there are the same/similar issues... claim warranty.
Feel free to hit the thanks button if I helped
Remember - Quote or mention me if you expect an answer!
[GUIDE][FIX] Solve Bootloops and no OS on phone!

Proud owner of a 315p Explorer

bududroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 448

DONATE TO ME
I already did cleaning the jack port but no luck..yep I would going to claim about this issue thx

Project : LINTEAM
Position : GPU division
Device : w550i(still alive) >> N73(sold) >> Samsung Galaxy Spica >> HTC HD2(sold) T-Mobile >>Galaxy S (GT-I9000) >> LG OPTIMUS 2X(sold) >> Samsung Galaxy S II

ROM :