Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Recovery of Auto-deleted Voicemail

OP Capone928

9th January 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello all. I hate to ask the question because I am pretty positive I know the answer, but I figured if anyone would know how to figure it out it would be someone from XDA.

I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A), through AT&T; everything is stock, running version 4.3. Un-rooted.

I've had an individual harassing me, leaving voice-mails threatening to sue me for "Unfinished Work/Did Wrong" when it was his lack of knowledge that ruined it after I had fixed it. Between these voice-mails was one that he said everything was perfectly fine and that the problem had nothing to do with what I did and that he apologized; yet he is now still threatening me claiming it was my fault. This voice-mail of him saying everything was fine was my only proof that I had in fact, done the work correctly.

Being a customer of AT&T, it requires you to go through all of your voice-mails every 2 weeks and save all your messages that you don't want deleted - with no warning of when they're actually going to get deleted. I unfortunately missed the 2 week period by TWO days.

My question to you, XDA, is there anyway that I can get these messages back? Through Synced accounts (Samsung, Google (I did not have Google Voice set up at the time)). Do the voice-mails save locally anywhere - even if I root can I reach them anywhere?

I do not have any type of other voice-mail (Visual Voice Mail-like App). And I've sat on the phone for hours with AT&T while they gave me the run-around.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread