[Q] How to connect Nyko Playpad to Evo View 4G

OP XShadowX01

9th January 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello guys,
Well the title says it all, i really need help connecting it, i cant seem to get it working, my tablet is running Android 3.2.1 and well when this is what happens:

I press the home botton on the controller and turn it on, the light under the 1 is flashing slow, also i make sure the little switch is on gamepad HID mode.
I then press the home botton on the controller again to set it on "pair" mode, the light under the 1 starts flashing fast.
I then press on "Find near by devises" and the controller shows up.
I click on it and the control and tablet pair, but then it wont connect like its suposed to, instead, the light under the 1 starts flashing slow again.
When i try to connect to it by pressing on NYKO PLAYPAD in the bluetooth device list, i get a little message saying, "Please press any key on your keyboard to reconect," i pressed every botton, moved all the Analogs in every way possible, and it just wont connect... Ive also tried pressing all the buttondps while the control being on pair mode with the light flashing fast.
Same thing happens on HTC Evo 4G but i dont get any messages, and the same goes for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and well not to mention my iPod 4, on it it wont even show up....

So please can anyone help me? Thanks in advanced...
Last edited by XShadowX01; 9th January 2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Misspelled some words.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread