XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lag to wake and sleep

Tip us?

Han Solo 1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 161
Default Lag to wake and sleep

So I have a new T-Mobile Note 3, rooted, with just a couple of tweaks on Wanam Exposed (status bar and lockscreen tweaks).

I've noticed that when I press the power button to either wake or sleep, it lags a little before actually doing it. I don't remember if it did this prior to rooting.

Any thoughts?
I've got a bad feeling about this.

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo 1 View Post
So I have a new T-Mobile Note 3, rooted, with just a couple of tweaks on Wanam Exposed (status bar and lockscreen tweaks).

I've noticed that when I press the power button to either wake or sleep, it lags a little before actually doing it. I don't remember if it did this prior to rooting.

Any thoughts?
cant remember but one setting in wannam that might do that
if i helped hit the Thanks Button
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aydc
Old
Thanks Meter 377
Is it Exynos or Snapdragon? If it's Exynos, that's normal since all Exynos phones have wake up lag. We used to complain a lot about it on Galaxy S3 forums.

Han Solo 1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 161
No, it's a Snapdragon. It must be a Wanam Exposed setting. I disabled Wanam and the lag went away.

Strange.
I've got a bad feeling about this.

vndnguyen
Old
Thanks Meter 464

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo 1 View Post
No, it's a Snapdragon. It must be a Wanam Exposed setting. I disabled Wanam and the lag went away.

Strange.
try to restore default settings in wanam, then try each setting again to find out which one causes a problem.