Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lag to wake and sleep

Tip us?

Han Solo 1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162
Default Lag to wake and sleep

So I have a new T-Mobile Note 3, rooted, with just a couple of tweaks on Wanam Exposed (status bar and lockscreen tweaks).

I've noticed that when I press the power button to either wake or sleep, it lags a little before actually doing it. I don't remember if it did this prior to rooting.

Any thoughts?
I've got a bad feeling about this.

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo 1 View Post
So I have a new T-Mobile Note 3, rooted, with just a couple of tweaks on Wanam Exposed (status bar and lockscreen tweaks).

I've noticed that when I press the power button to either wake or sleep, it lags a little before actually doing it. I don't remember if it did this prior to rooting.

Any thoughts?
cant remember but one setting in wannam that might do that
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aydc
Old
Thanks Meter 379
Is it Exynos or Snapdragon? If it's Exynos, that's normal since all Exynos phones have wake up lag. We used to complain a lot about it on Galaxy S3 forums.

Han Solo 1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162
No, it's a Snapdragon. It must be a Wanam Exposed setting. I disabled Wanam and the lag went away.

Strange.
I've got a bad feeling about this.

vndnguyen
Old
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo 1 View Post
No, it's a Snapdragon. It must be a Wanam Exposed setting. I disabled Wanam and the lag went away.

Strange.
try to restore default settings in wanam, then try each setting again to find out which one causes a problem.