Ask a question

No registration required

How to get CWM

OP kennethk1

9th January 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
I have my phone rooted I'd just like to know whats the shortcut to boot into clockworld mod so I can install cm11 onto my g pro.
9th January 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag here and there
Thanks Meter: 75

490 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=kennethk1;49255467]I have my phone rooted I'd just like to know whats the shortcut to boot into clockworld mod so I can install cm11 onto my g pro.[/QUOT

power off then hold volume up, home, and power on till you see the secure boot error from using freegee to unlock then let them go, it will boot into the custom recovery you installed. or you can use a root app with the option to boot to recovery. rom manager from clockwork mod works or goomanager from the team that makes twrp recovery will let you. both will reboot into the recovery so you dont need a certain one depending on what recovery you have installed. other than that theres alot of other root apps that will do it but those are the fastest if you dont wanna power the phone off and use the button combo.
Last edited by rob219; 9th January 2014 at 08:27 AM.
9th January 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
[QUOTE=rob219;49263254]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethk1

I have my phone rooted I'd just like to know whats the shortcut to boot into clockworld mod so I can install cm11 onto my g pro.[/QUOT

power off then hold volume up, home, and power on till you see the secure boot error from using freegee to unlock then let them go, it will boot into the custom recovery you installed. or you can use a root app with the option to boot to recovery. rom manager from clockwork mod works or goomanager from the team that makes twrp recovery will let you. both will reboot into the recovery so you dont need a certain one depending on what recovery you have installed. other than that theres alot of other root apps that will do it but those are the fastest if you dont wanna power the phone off and use the button combo.

I was able to get another rom on it but would like to go back to stock, what steps would I need to do? I've been trying for a couple hours now and really want to go back to stock lg.
9th January 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #4  
Flag here and there
Thanks Meter: 75

490 posts
Donate to Me
More
the easest way would be to flash a stock rom from the first development section here. i know theres two, one thats just rooted and debloated i believer. and the other is stock with lg t2 apps and features. other than that you would have to use lg foash tools which is a big pain to use. you have to mess with your computers clock to get it to work as well as find log in info for it somewhere off the web as you have to log in to use it. other than flashing another rom or one of the stock ones here theres really no easy way. always make a backup of your current rom before you flash another one, even if you dont plan on using it. things happen and its always better to at oeast know they can and to he rewdy if they do.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread