Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 43,519 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get CWM

Tip us?

kennethk1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default How to get CWM

I have my phone rooted I'd just like to know whats the shortcut to boot into clockworld mod so I can install cm11 onto my g pro.

rob219
Old
(Last edited by rob219; 9th January 2014 at 07:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=kennethk1;49255467]I have my phone rooted I'd just like to know whats the shortcut to boot into clockworld mod so I can install cm11 onto my g pro.[/QUOT

power off then hold volume up, home, and power on till you see the secure boot error from using freegee to unlock then let them go, it will boot into the custom recovery you installed. or you can use a root app with the option to boot to recovery. rom manager from clockwork mod works or goomanager from the team that makes twrp recovery will let you. both will reboot into the recovery so you dont need a certain one depending on what recovery you have installed. other than that theres alot of other root apps that will do it but those are the fastest if you dont wanna power the phone off and use the button combo.
if I've helped you in any way please hit the thanks button, thank you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free and get more free space!!!! http://db.tt/UQ3EAsb

Get the quality of over 25 years of computer protection with Avast! Now available for your android!!!! http://www.avast.com/en-us/get/wspwgteh

kennethk1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
[QUOTE=rob219;49263254]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethk1 View Post
I have my phone rooted I'd just like to know whats the shortcut to boot into clockworld mod so I can install cm11 onto my g pro.[/QUOT

power off then hold volume up, home, and power on till you see the secure boot error from using freegee to unlock then let them go, it will boot into the custom recovery you installed. or you can use a root app with the option to boot to recovery. rom manager from clockwork mod works or goomanager from the team that makes twrp recovery will let you. both will reboot into the recovery so you dont need a certain one depending on what recovery you have installed. other than that theres alot of other root apps that will do it but those are the fastest if you dont wanna power the phone off and use the button combo.
I was able to get another rom on it but would like to go back to stock, what steps would I need to do? I've been trying for a couple hours now and really want to go back to stock lg.

rob219
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
the easest way would be to flash a stock rom from the first development section here. i know theres two, one thats just rooted and debloated i believer. and the other is stock with lg t2 apps and features. other than that you would have to use lg foash tools which is a big pain to use. you have to mess with your computers clock to get it to work as well as find log in info for it somewhere off the web as you have to log in to use it. other than flashing another rom or one of the stock ones here theres really no easy way. always make a backup of your current rom before you flash another one, even if you dont plan on using it. things happen and its always better to at oeast know they can and to he rewdy if they do.
if I've helped you in any way please hit the thanks button, thank you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free and get more free space!!!! http://db.tt/UQ3EAsb

Get the quality of over 25 years of computer protection with Avast! Now available for your android!!!! http://www.avast.com/en-us/get/wspwgteh