[MOD][CM11] TRANSPARENT STATUS BAR on Lockcreen

Tip us?

lipanz
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struvie View Post
Hello everyone!
Okay...so I f*cked up things a bit...just installed the transparent status bar but didn't pay attention that is for Galaxy i8150 and not for i9000
anyway , installed it correctly , the bar was transparent BUT the problem is that if I try to go in my Settings , the phone just reboots.
So my main question is: Is there a way that I can bring back my old status bar and restore from this error ? Links maybe ? ( I run CM11 KitKat4.4.2 )
i got the same problem with galaxy w.. the phone reboots whenever i open any apps.. im on cm11 latest build from arco.

dec0der
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struvie View Post
Hello everyone!
Okay...so I f*cked up things a bit...just installed the transparent status bar but didn't pay attention that is for Galaxy i8150 and not for i9000
anyway , installed it correctly , the bar was transparent BUT the problem is that if I try to go in my Settings , the phone just reboots.
So my main question is: Is there a way that I can bring back my old status bar and restore from this error ? Links maybe ? ( I run CM11 KitKat4.4.2 )
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipanz View Post
i got the same problem with galaxy w.. the phone reboots whenever i open any apps.. im on cm11 latest build from arco.
Re flash your ROM without wipes.
Phone : Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 @I8150DXLM2_SMART
ROM : [ROM][KK][4.4.2][KVT49L] CyanogenMod 11.0 b-20140413 (UNOFFICIAL)
Kernel ​: Stock @ Interactive-BFQ / 386-1024MHz
Recovery : ClockworkMod v6.0.4.5
Mod/ Tweak : Nova Launcher, Performance Control, Greenify *ROOT*, JellyToast, Picture2SD

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted