Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is TWEAK??

Tip us?
 
Showman2020
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 67
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default What is TWEAK??

Hey all can anyone tell me what is tweak? Means?
And i'm on cm11 am i need it?
And how to do it if?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
black87
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 421
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: It's up to you :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showman2020 View Post
Hey all can anyone tell me what is tweak? Means?
And i'm on cm11 am i need it?
And how to do it if?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Tweak is of optimization. Tweak can means Overclock, Debloat, RAM optimization, etc
On cm11 tweak (Overclock) is optional because not everyone need high-speed CPU. but Ram optimization in needed by me.

Thanks me if my post USEFUL
The Following User Says Thank You to black87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Showman2020
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 67
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87 View Post
Tweak is of optimization. Tweak can means Overclock, Debloat, RAM optimization, etc
On cm11 tweak (Overclock) is optional because not everyone need high-speed CPU. but Ram optimization in needed by me.
Thanks so much
So it's good to make it?
How can i make it for my grand cm11

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
black87
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 421
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: It's up to you :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showman2020 View Post
Thanks so much
So it's good to make it?
How can i make it for my grand cm11

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
For overclock just flash one of the kernel availabe for CM11 (k2wl's Evolution kernel or xenon92's Nebula kernel)
then press the build number in "about phone" 7-10 times (im forgot). The performance setting will appear in settings menu (not "about phone"). Grant superuser if asked. then change the governor or cpu clock. JUST, dont overclock your cpu too high because its only drain your battery quickly and shorten the CPU life

Thanks me if my post USEFUL
 
raghavsharmaxda
Old
#5  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 645
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87 View Post
For overclock just flash one of the kernel availabe for CM11 (k2wl's Evolution kernel or xenon92's Nebula kernel)
then press the build number in "about phone" 7-10 times (im forgot). The performance setting will appear in settings menu (not "about phone"). Grant superuser if asked. then change the governor or cpu clock. JUST, dont overclock your cpu too high because its only drain your battery quickly and shorten the CPU life
Build number :P...seven times....
And nebula will include performance control app anyway :P

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Winter is coming #GameOfThrones
 
Showman2020
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 67
Join Date: Oct 2013
Sorry but nebulla is bad and i hate it
I reflash the rom again -.-
I was getting alot of reboots

Sent from Galaxy Grand CM11 LAST BUILD 1.1.2014 :P
 
akiratoriyama
Old
#7  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 762
Posts: 1,637
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showman2020 View Post
Sorry but nebulla is bad and i hate it
I reflash the rom again -.-
I was getting alot of reboots

Sent from Galaxy Grand CM11 LAST BUILD 1.1.2014 :P
I know that feel bro

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
AOGP Kernel Coder
The Following User Says Thank You to akiratoriyama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
black87
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 421
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: It's up to you :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showman2020 View Post
Sorry but nebulla is bad and i hate it
I reflash the rom again -.-
I was getting alot of reboots

Sent from Galaxy Grand CM11 LAST BUILD 1.1.2014 :P
Yap. random reboots on Omni Rom. try Evolution kernel

Thanks me if my post USEFUL

The Following User Says Thank You to black87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes