FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to downgrade Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 to Stock firmware version

9th January 2014, 07:52 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Kegalle
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I have Samsung Galaxy note 3 SCL22 from au japan.
After i bought my phone it was automatically updated one time.
Now i want to downgrade its firmware to stock version.
Is there any method to do this.

this is the information about my Phone

Model number - SCL22
Andriod version - 4.3
Baseband version - SCL22KDUBML1
Kernal version - 3.4.0-2074214
se.infra@R0301-05 #1
Build Number : JSS15J.SCL22KDUBML1
 
 
9th January 2014, 08:15 AM |#2  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
Donate to Me
More
AFAIK, once your bootloader has been upgraded you cannot downgrade it
(?)
9th January 2014, 08:26 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Kegalle
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

AFAIK, once your bootloader has been upgraded you cannot downgrade it
(?)


ohhh it mean i'm in helpless situation ?

my problem is i want to unlock my SCL22 Galaxy note 3.
I have found a method with service mode menu.
But with the updated firmware i can't enter the service mode menu.
Anyone know other method to unlock my au SCL22 Galaxy Note 3 ?
9th January 2014, 08:34 AM |#4  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjan.anu


ohhh it mean i'm in helpless situation ?

my problem is i want to unlock my SCL22 Galaxy note 3.
I have found a method with service mode menu.
But with the updated firmware i can't enter the service mode menu.
Anyone know other method to unlock my au SCL22 Galaxy Note 3 ?

see my answer in another topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...p?p=49264407#3
9th January 2014, 09:45 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Kegalle
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

see my answer in another topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...p?p=49264407#3

thanks i'll try
but to use this method i could not find any method to root my SCL22 Note 3
tried several methods. But there was no result.
9th January 2014, 10:05 AM |#6  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjan.anu

thanks i'll try
but to use this method i could not find any method to root my SCL22 Note 3
tried several methods. But there was no result.

try to contact this guy, he said that he already got root SCL22:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567089
The Following User Says Thank You to vndnguyen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank