Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,005 Members 49,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

n9005 not registered on network

Tip us?

Phelsumania
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unfortuinately not my sim card

Went down vodafone today and tryed their sims. Their cards do not work in my phone but mine works in their phones. The lady in the shop said to re flash the stock rom and factory reset it and they will send it off as a hardware failure rather than software and hopefully they dont notice the knox has been tripped. She then said if they do notice and refuse to fix it, to put a brick through the screen and make an insurance claim.

radicalisto
Old
(Last edited by radicalisto; 8th January 2014 at 05:51 PM.) Reason: Hit send to bloody soon!
Thanks Meter 1,403

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelsumania View Post
Went down vodafone today and tryed their sims. Their cards do not work in my phone but mine works in their phones. The lady in the shop said to re flash the stock rom and factory reset it and they will send it off as a hardware failure rather than software and hopefully they dont notice the knox has been tripped. She then said if they do notice and refuse to fix it, to put a brick through the screen and make an insurance claim.
Least they helped you. ---

EDIT:: it'll go to a Vodafone repair shop anyway, so they won't notice KNOX tbh. If they do, then LOL at them for actually doing their job..
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alom5
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Looks like it be a easy fix for them. It was nice of them to say all that and be so helpful. Looks like they know what they talking about for a change lol. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Phelsumania
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alom5 View Post
Looks like it be a easy fix for them. It was nice of them to say all that and be so helpful. Looks like they know what they talking about for a change lol. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
hehe i wasnt expecting it perhaps she had a rooted/custom rom phone too she seemed to know alot about it, she also said that the latest official OTA update from samsung has been causing this issue for lots of people on the Note 3, she thought thats what the problem initially when i said i had no service, so perhaps my blower auto updated itself whilst i was asleep if i didnt have auto update disabled? either way someones dropped the ball at samsung if there knackering phones using the OTA update.