[DISCUSSION][GUIDE]CM 10.2 Nightly Builds
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Huge Thanks To
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GSM) ("p3100")
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3110/3113) Wi-Fi
[ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.3.0] CyanogenMod 10.2 official nightly builds
Check in OT
-No Bugs(If any,then post it on this thread....i'll update it)
(For making this ROM)
Read XDA Rules which can be found Here