[Q] after new baseband no calls

Tip us?

robatkills
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss View Post
Had the same thing yesterday, tried all sorts of modems, with no avail.

Ended up flashing a stock rooted Rom (MGA), flashing a custom recovery and restored a Nandroid. Forgot that flashing a complete stock Rom usually also wipes the internal SD so that was a bit of a hassle.

Now, running a new Rom again, with Wifi, sound and being able to make/receive calls again. Easiest fix also: flash a (compatible) stock Rom
Thank you mate. I also found (5 sec before I read your post) this post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=2

So, everything works now. The short version for other guys with the problems is:
- flash stock rom via Odin (PDA)
- you can find the stock rom for your country at sammobile.com
- also use the "pit-file" of the linked post (but I don't know, what the pit-file is changing?!)
optional:
- re-root your device again, because now it is not rooted
- new custom rom

Thanks for every help!!!
Robert

Guller
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Try flashing ML6 Firmware and ML6 Modem (and Wi-Fi fix if needed), had the same issue but after doing so it's fixed.

Occured 1 time again, did a cache wipe didn't occur in 2days now.

Pfeffernuss
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guller View Post
Try flashing ML6 Firmware and ML6 Modem (and Wi-Fi fix if needed), had the same issue but after doing so it's fixed.

Occured 1 time again, did a cache wipe didn't occur in 2days now.
Except flashing the Wifi Fix was the thing I did to ruin it all. Don't flash a "new" Wifi fix using an old bootloader. You will lose sound/being able to make calls. It's the thing that messed it all up over here.

Samsung i9505 Galaxy S4 GE 4.4.2 by Danvdh 08-04-2014 Default kernel XXUFNA1
Nexus7 2013 Flo CM11 4.4.2 non-CAF ElementalX 2.6 kernel KOT49H
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 AOKP CM10.3 Default kernel
HTC Flyer 3G ICS Yetki 1.2 ChaosX 2.6.35.10 kernel

Guller
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss View Post
Except flashing the Wifi Fix was the thing I did to ruin it all. Don't flash a "new" Wifi fix using an old bootloader. You will lose sound/being able to make calls. It's the thing that messed it all up over here.
I was already on the new bootloader.I've flashed Original FW, Modem + Wi-Fi fix and it fixed my phone. (Possibly also PIT but can't remember)
It can be that our problems were different but produced the same problem.. I'm not a dev nor do I understand everything about Android.
I can be wrong, but that's how I fixed my phone. Just trying to help