Note 4 CM12 Nightlies, Microsoft Investing in Cyanogen – XDA TV

CyanogenMod 12 Nightlies are now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note … more

Stylish Black Azure Theme for CM12

This black, grey and blue goodness will make your CM12 pop with cold contrast and neat transparencies. If … more

Smart Lock for Chrome Now Available for Chromebooks

Android 5.0 Lollipop introduced a useful feature titled Smart Lock, which kept your … more

Alibaba Breathes New Life Into Game-Console Maker Ouya

After asuccessful KickStarter campaign, Android console Ouya failed to become a … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

I9070 can't connect via USB after flashing rom:I9070XXLQG_I9070PRTLQ1_HOME

OP Peruner

8th January 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #11  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,535
 
7,699 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruner

Yep, I've tried - many times - as written before tried to plug in in download mode - also no effect.

I've never had this problem before, is there any way I could flash new rom without estabilishing USB connection?

Huh, from CM10.2 you need to do it with Odin. Or to repartition preload partition. But I do not know how to do it.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
8th January 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Poznan
Thanks Meter: 85
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

Huh, from CM10.2 you need to do it with Odin. Or to repartition preload partition. But I do not know how to do it.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

AFAIK no need to repartition, but it's enough to format /preload (in CWM go to advanced - format /preload). at least worked for me when leaving 4.3 and 4.4 roms.
8th January 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
y dont u try flashing any other cm10.2 based rom with cwm?
8th January 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Flag Cracow.
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
The thing is that I don't have this issue because of CM 10.2.
It was cause since I've flashed stock ROM listed in the topic.
Flashing CM10.2 was a desparate try to fix it, after rooting stock rom, flashing cocore kernel didn't help.
8th January 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #15  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,535
 
7,699 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruner

The thing is that I don't have this issue because of CM 10.2.
It was cause since I've flashed stock ROM listed in the topic.
Flashing CM10.2 was a desparate try to fix it, after rooting stock rom, flashing cocore kernel didn't help.

Then only thing coming to my mind is some hardware problem...
9th January 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Flag Cracow.
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Ok guys thanks for all answers.
Yesterday my phone got discharged and doesn't want to charge anymore.

I'll bring it to mobile repairs.

Cheers
9th January 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #17  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,535
 
7,699 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruner

Ok guys thanks for all answers.
Yesterday my phone got discharged and doesn't want to charge anymore.

I'll bring it to mobile repairs.

Cheers

USB connector on your phone, 99% hardware problem...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes